Previous generations (our parents and grand parents) were supporting us by trying to make a better world for us, and now is our (present generation) turn to support them and the future generations (our childern), which in turn makes a better place not only for everyone but also for us. It is our goal as scientists and volunteer workers to make a difference in human lives.
LITERATURE SEARCH ON HERB, ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE AND AGRICULTURAL ASPECTS:
- Herbs: Basil, Lemon verbena, etc.
- Row crops: Corn, Soybean, Wheat, Grain sorghum, Rice, Cotton, etc.
- Horticultural crops: Pepper, Tomato, etc.
- Pest: Weed, Insect, Disease, etc.
- Pesticide: Herbicide, Insecticide and fungicide, etc.
- Organic production
- Health and environmental issues